Menu printing is not merely about producing a list of food and beverages items for your customers, so they can easily choose what to order. You need to make sure that your menu is organized, attractive, appetizing, and easy to navigate. The menu can be used to increase the profitability of your business and influence the choices of your customers, too. Check out these design tips for menu printing Scottsdale to make sure that you can make a high-quality menu:
• Make a complete list of your food and beverages, then organize them into categories, like appetizers, main courses, snacks, desserts, and drinks.
• The menu should be of average size, but it must be able to fit all the items properly without looking cramped.
• Put pictures of actual dishes, preferably the best-sellers, so your customers will have an idea on what they look like.
• If you have food that is meant to be shared by a group of people, indicate how many people can share that food. For example, you can indicate that a small order of chicken basket is good for three to four people.
• Describe items on the menu, but make sure that they are tempting and appetizing. Use appropriate adjectives that can make your reader imagine and visualize the food and its ingredients.
• If you have best-sellers, place them in a pages that can easily be viewed, or draw attention to them with image markers.
• Consider placing the prices within the description, not in a column on the right hand side. This way, your customers will not tend to view your menu as a list of prices, and they can concentrate more on the description and what the food is rather than checking out the prices first.
If you are ready to have your menu printed, let our experts here at Markit Media take care of that. We can handle both the design and menu printing Scottsdale, too. Find out more about this service by submitting the online form that requests a quote. Markit Media is a leading marketing and advertising specialist with expertise on signage, graphics, and online promotions.